Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My New Design Blog .....Red House!

Hello everyone! I've been working hard on all the details associated with starting my design business and really, the only aspects that I'm liking so far is that I get to design and stitch more!  I know, once I'm set up completely (website included), things should start to fall into place and get a little easier but I had no idea how hard this could be. Draining....that is the word I'm looking for!
My new blog, Red House Crafts,  is just a click away and I hope you will stop by for a visit!!  I will keep this blog (Be-Stitched) in place so no worries, you can still come here to download the free patterns.

Edited to add:  My new website is now launched!  Please take a moment to visit Red House Crafts

Hope to see you at Red House!

Cheers,
Erynne